COVID SCREENING QUESTIONS
- Have you had close contact (within 2 metres) or prolonged contact with anyone who is under investigation for COVID-19 or has been confirmed as having COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- In the past 14 days have you travelled outside of Canada?
- Lived in or visited a community or facility designated as an area of elevated activity for Covid-19?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions OR you have any of the following Symptoms Please do not attend a Weyburn Skating Event – reminder: WE ARE NOT SCREENING FOR seasonal or environmental allergies
- Fever (Temperature greater than 38.0Celsius)
- NEW or WORSENING respiratory symptoms ie: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose?
- NEW ONSET ATYPICAL symptoms including chills, aches, pains, headache, loss of sense of smell or taste?
- ALWAYS monitor for symptoms and stay home if not well, lets all do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19 especially as we move indoors this fall/winter season.
Mask use is recommended but not mandatory, anytime social distancing is not possible