Pre-CanSkate and CanSkate Fall 2017 - Oct 3rd to Dec 15th, 2017
Pre-CanSkate and CanSkate Winter 2018 - January 9th to March 16th, 2018
|10 week program||10 week program|
|One 30 minute session each week||Two 45 minute sessions each week|
|On TUESDAYS OR FRIDAYS from 5:00 to 5:30.||TUESDAYS and FRIDAYS from 5:30 pm to 6:15 pm.|
|You can not enroll in both Tuesday and Friday sessions.|
- Skate Canada & WSC Admin Fee are NON REFUNDABLE
- Ice Fees will be adjusted if there are less than 10 weeks in the program due to scheduling issues.
- CANSkate Refund requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the end of the 4th CANSkate class. There are no refunds for skaters withdrawing after that time period.
- Pre-CANSkate refund requests must be emailed to email@example.com within 24 hours of the end of the 2nd PRECANSkate class. There are no refunds for skaters withdrawing after that time period.
- The $35 Skate Canada fee and $25 Club Membership fee are non-refundable for any reason.
- All refunds are pro-rated from the time of notification (24 hour notice required) and are subject to a $25 Administration fee.
- Pro-rated refunds for ice fees due to injury can be issued with the supply of a doctor’s note. Subject to refund fees as listed above.
Participants are to attend all classes as scheduled for the program in which they are registered. In the event that a participant is unable to attend a scheduled class(es), make-up classes, refunds, or credits for the missed class(es) will not be provided.
The Weyburn Skating Club reserves the right to change or cancel any program for which there is insufficient paid registration. In the event of any program change or cancellation, the registrants will be offered a full or pro-rated refund, as appropriate. Skaters must be registered at their appropriate assigned level. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
EMERGENCY ICE CANCELLATIONS
Emergency ice cancellations are done by the city and are out of the control of the Weyburn Skating Club. The club will provide as much notice as possible if an emergency cancellation arises. The Club will attempt to find replacement ice at a later date but if City scheduling does not allow for this, there will be no refund of ice fees.
Full payment is required at time of registration for all CANSkate and PRE-CANSkate sessions. Visa and Mastercard credit card payments are accepted online.
REGISTERING FOR CANSkate and PRECANSkate
To register, you must LOGIN and register as a club member.
Choose the REGISTRATION PAGE and under QUICK NAVAGATION choose CANSKATE. Select your CANSkate or PRE-CANSkate program and continue following the registration process.
- Registrations can only be made through the website Registration page. Spaces are limited.
- You may register for just the Fall Session, just the Winter Session, or for BOTH the Fall and Winter Session